Thank you to everyone playing the Outlaws Update, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes are included in patch 3.88, which will be live on all platforms soon.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sentinel technology to be incorrectly classified as illegal for trading purposes.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Liberation expedition milestone to become unfinishable if players declined to speak fully to the captain of the first freighter they saved.
- Fixed falling through the floor when leaving photo mode while sitting.
- Fixed an issue that caused the reticle to be misaligned when scaling the HUD.
- Fixed an issue which caused Vy’keen horns to flicker.
- Improved cape visuals.
- Fixed a visual issue on scorched rocks.
- Fixed a rare crash related to squadrons.
- Stability improvements.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.